Authorize Zenefits Payroll as Third Party Administrator in Pennsylvania
Employers who use Zenefits Payroll to pay employees in Pennsylvania must authorize Zenefits Payroll as a third-party administrator with the Pennsylvania Unemployment Compensation Management System (UCMS) to allow Zenefits Payroll to file and pay the company's PA unemployment taxes.
Register for UCMS Account
To register for a UCMS account as a new employer in PA:
- In the UCMS portal, click New User? to begin setup for a new administrative user account.
- Select the "Employer" account type, and enter a PA UC account number.
- Create a password for the new user ID when it's issued.
- Click Log Off.
Authorize Zenefits Payroll as TPA in UCMS
To authorize Zenefits Payroll as a TPA on an employer's UCMS account:
- On the UCMS home page, select "Employer Profile" from the left navigation bar
- Select "Manage Representatives."
- Click the "Add New Representative" link
- Add the TPA’ s 10-digit account number (2082444899), today’s date, and select the functions the TPA will perform. Click "Submit;"
- "Filing Quarterly Reports and Adjustments" from the Service Function dropdown.
- Click Submit, then OK.
Thank you for the feedback!