Authorize Zenefits Payroll as Third Party Administrator in Vermont

Employers who use Zenefits Payroll to pay employees in Vermont must authorize Zenefits Payroll as a third-party administrator (TPA) with VT's Department of Taxes' myVTax portal to allow Zenefits Payroll to deposit and file the company's VT employment taxes.

Grant Zenefits Payroll Access to VT myTax Account

Follow these instructions from the VT Department of Taxes to grant Zenefits Payroll access to your myVTax account. 

  • Make sure to choose "View, File & Pay" as the Access Level.
  • The user name for Zenefits that needs to be used to grant TPA access is PayYourPeople.

Was this article helpful?  

Still need our help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Contact us