How do I add a Zenefits calendar to Outlook?
To open a Zenefits calendar in the Outlook.com web application (not the desktop application):
- Go to outlook.com calendar and log into an account.
- Click Import at the top of the window
- Choose Subscribe from the left sidebar
- Paste the calendar URL into the Calendar URL box and enter a name for the calendar in the Calendar Name box.
- Click Subscribe.
To open a Zenefits calendar in Outlook 365:
- Sign in to Office365.
- Click on the Other Calendars menu, and choose Open Calendar.
- Enter the Zenefits calendar feed URL into the Internet Calendar field and click Open.
Thank you for the feedback!