How can I request time off in Zenefits?
To submit a request:
- After logging in to Zenefits, click into the Time Off application.
- On the Overview page, select the type of time off and the dates.
- Click Request Time Off.
- Log into Zenefits Mobile App,
- Click Time Off
- Click Request Time Off
- Select Type of Time Off and dates
- Click Submit for Approval
Requests can be submitted for a custom duration. If the account has a minimum increment, workers may only request custom amounts equal to or greater than that minimum increment.
- By hours, e.g., 2 hours at a time,
- Half day,
- Full day, or
- A series of days.
The number of hours in each day is determined during policy setup.
- When the request is submitted, hours are deducted from the available balance (pending approval) so they cannot request more than the available balance.
- For requests over a period of days, any day that is defined as a holiday or a non-work day (e.g., Sunday) on the time off policy will not be counted in the calculation of time off required by request.
Thank you for the feedback!