How can I view and edit my team's time off requests?
Administrators and managers can view and edit approved requests for time off directly from the Time Off Overview page.
- The Time Off Request page allows administrators to change the time off request.
- Managers can view and edit a historical list of their team's requests from the My Teams time off page.
For each request, the table lists:
- who the request was submitted by
- the date(s) of the request and the number of hours requested
- the status (requested, approved, denied, deleted)
- the type of leave requested
Workers will be notified by email of any edits to their approved requests.
Thank you for the feedback!