How can I request time off through Slack?
- Log into Slack
- Open a direct message to Zenefits
- You should see a link that says Click here to link your Slack account to Zenefits.
- You'll be prompted to log in, using your Zenefits credentials
- You should now see Zenefits as an option under your Apps section of Slack
Request Time Off
- Anytime you wish to request time off, click on Zenefits under the Apps section of Slack
- Send a message containing the keywords "request time off"
- Select from the types of time off sent
- Specify the dates of your time off request
- Specify how many hours you'll be requesting
- Enter any notes to your manager
- You'll be presented with a summary of your time off request before confirming that it should be sent for approval.
Thank you for the feedback!