What are scheduled time off requests?
Scheduled requests are the total number of hours compiled from all of an individual's outstanding time-off requests. These outstanding requests include:
- Time off requests scheduled for future dates
- Time off requests scheduled for past dates that have not yet been approved for a past date
Scheduled requests example
- An individual has submitted a time off request for eight hours on a future date. This has been approved by their manager.
- They have also submitted a time off request for a past day off that occurred last month. This request has not yet been approved.
- The person has a total of 16 hours in scheduled requests.
Thank you for the feedback!