How do I Edit Time Off Balances?
Administrators can make edits to time off balances and accrual rates through their Time Off app.
- Click on the Balances tab located on the Time Off overview page.
- Once the Balances option has been selected, you can change someone's balance by selecting their name, then the pencil icon on the right-hand side of the panel.
- Accrual can be modified in the Base Accrual field.
- In the Current Balance field, the administrator can increase or decrease the current balance and turn any tenure milestones on or off.
- Click Save when you're finished editing.
Administrators who want to edit the time off policy's maximum balance can do so via the Settings tab.
- Click View or Edit under the policy you'd like to edit
- Scroll to the section with the heading Maximum Balance
- If you'd like to enforce a maximum balance, uncheck Don't limit balances and enter the maximum number of hours.
- If you wish to remove a maximum, simply check Don't limit balances.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and press Save.
Thank you for the feedback!