Setting Accrual Periods for Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time
To set accrual rates for Vacation, Personal, and Sick time in the Zenefits Time Off tool:
1. Select the base accrual rate.
2. Select the accrual period.
- weekly and enter the first day of the accrual period.
- bi-weekly and enter the first day of the accrual period
3. Choose whether to accrue in advance or after the period.
Timeline for When Accruals Hit
If the policy accrues in advance, the time will hit the night before between 5pm-midnight PST (for example, a monthly policy that accrues in advance will hit on December 31st for January 1-31).
If the policy does not accrue in advance, the time will hit the night of the last day between 5pm-midnight PST (for example a monthly policy that doesn't accrue in advance will hit on December 31st for December 1-31).
Please note, changes to the accrual or amount by an administrator will go into effect at the end of the company's current accrual period.
Thank you for the feedback!