To set accrual rates for Vacation, Floating Holiday, Personal, and Sick time in the Zenefits Time Off tool:
- Select the base accrual rate.
- Select the accrual period.
- weekly and enter the first day of the accrual period.
- bi-weekly and enter the first day of the accrual period
- Choose whether to accrue in advance or after the period.
Timeline for When Accruals Hit
If the policy accrues in advance, the time will hit the night before between 5pm-midnight PST (for example, a monthly policy that accrues in advance will hit on December 31st for January 1-31).
If the policy does not accrue in advance, the time will hit the night of the last day between 5pm-midnight PST (for example a monthly policy that doesn't accrue in advance will hit on December 31st for December 1-31).
Please note, changes to the accrual or amount by an administrator will go into effect at the end of the company's current accrual period.