Zenefits currently supports synced time off for companies who have Time and Attendance, at least one time off policy, and one of the following providers:
- Zenefits Payroll
- Intuit Full Service Payroll
For these employers:
- Approved time off and holiday hours for assigned workers using Time & Attendance are pushed.
- Time off liability amounts (owed to workers for unused time off) are not pushed to payroll if synced to Gusto or Intuit Full Service Payroll.
- Time off hours for those not enrolled in Time & Attendance are not pushed to payroll.
- Time off balances are not pushed to Gusto or Intuit.
- Only limited time off policies will be pushed to payroll for Zenefits Payroll clients. Unlimited time off policies will not push.
Syncing time off to Zenefits Payroll
The Zenefits time off tool can sync to Zenefits Payroll without Time & Attendance and will push the following information to Zenefits Payroll:
- Hourly worker balances
- Salaried workers balances
- Time off hours (excluding time off hours for past pay periods)
For employers without all three products (e.g., time off and synced payroll, but not Time and Attendance), time off in Zenefits does not affect payroll. However, administrators can run the Time Taken report by entering the start and end dates of a pay period (e.g., 1 / 1 /16 to 1 /15/16) to determine what changes must be made in payroll.
Managers should be using the time off tool only to track requests and usage.
Approved time off hours for hourly workers are pushed to payroll only for companies who also have Time and Attendance.