The Approve Hours table lists the workers who have entered time for the selected pay period and a breakdown of those hours by category. Here's an explanation of how to read the table.
Though administrators will be able to see a list of all workers in the table , approvers will only see those workers for whom they are set as the designated approver.
- List of any workers who reported time for the selected pay period.
- Breakdown of hours worked in the period by category. Click on the column heading to sort each column and view in ascending or descending order.
- Click the calendar icon to review and edit time for individual days in the period for a single worker.
- Click the circle in the Approve column for each worker to approve or unapprove time for that individual worker.
- To bulk-approve or bulk-unapprove all workers hours at once, click the circle at the top of the Approve column.
- Use this text box to search for the worker by name.
- Use the dropdown to filter your view by type of hours (e.g., PTO, holiday, overtime) or alerts (e.g., missed clock outs).
- Click Download XLSX to export a preformatted Excel spreadsheet with hours data for the selected pay period.
- A smart alert may display above the Approve Hours table, serving as a reminder as to when hours will be pushed to payroll (for synced companies). To close the reminder, simply click the Dismiss link.