Here's how to set up a weekly pay schedule in Zenefits Payroll for hourly workers who use Time and Attendance.
- Choose All Hourly & Salary Non-Exempt as the group who should have this schedule.
- Select Every Week for Pay Frequency.
- Select the Day of the Week Paid, e.g., Friday.
- Set the weekend and holiday rule to tell Zenefits Payroll how to shift a pay date if it happens to fall on a weekend or holiday when banks are closed.
- Choose Before to pay on the Friday before the weekend, or the day before the holiday.
- Choose After to pay on the Monday after the weekend, or the day after the holiday.
- Select a First Check Date from the list. Each available date will fall on the same day of the week paid, e.g., Friday.
- Zenefits Payroll will automatically set the first pay period to end one week before the first check date. Simply choose this one.
- Review the future pay periods and pay dates, and click Add to finish.
Once finished, make sure to also set up a pay schedule for salaried workers with the same or different pay frequency.
For more information on pay schedules, see our FAQs About Pay Schedules.