How do I set up a weekly pay schedule for Zenefits Payroll for hourly workers who use Time & Attendance?
Here's how to set up a weekly pay schedule in Zenefits Payroll for hourly workers who use Time and Attendance.
- Choose All Hourly & Salary Non-Exempt as the group who should have this schedule.
- Select Every Week for Pay Frequency.
- Select the Day of the Week Paid, e.g., Friday.
Set the weekend and holiday rule to tell Zenefits Payroll how to shift a pay date if it happens to fall on a weekend or holiday when banks are closed.
Choose Before to pay on the Friday before the weekend, or the day before the holiday.
Choose After to pay on the Monday after the weekend, or the day after the holiday.
- Select a First Check Date from the list. Each available date will fall on the same day of the week paid, e.g., Friday.
- Zenefits Payroll will automatically set the first pay period to end one week before the first check date. Simply choose this one.
- Review the future pay periods and pay dates, and click Add to finish.
Once finished, make sure to also set up a pay schedule for salaried workers with the same or different pay frequency.
For more information on pay schedules, see our FAQs About Pay Schedules.
Thank you for the feedback!