How to reset pins in the Timekeeper app
If someone who is assigned to the clock in/out via iPad TimeKeeper app (click here to download from the App Store) reporting method loses or forgets their PIN, both the primary administrator and the person designated as approver in Time & Attendance can reset the PIN through these steps.
- Start by logging in to the adminstrator or approver's Zenefits account.
- In the People section of Time & Attendance, select the worker whose PIN needs to be reset.
- Click the pencil icon, then Reset PIN.
- Your worker's new PIN will automatically be reset to the last 4 digits of their SSN. Note: If your worker's SSN is not in the system, they will be sent an email with a new PIN instead.
- The next time they log in, they will be prompted to create a new PIN themselves.
Thank you for the feedback!