Approving Hours For Administrators
1. As an administrator on the Pay Periods page, you will now see an option to manually remind approvers that have not yet approved hours. Please note that all approvers will still receive the automated emails that are already being prompted automatically by the system. You will also be able to see how many hours are approved via the column header.
2. When “Remind Approvers” is selected, you will be able to see who you are triggering email reminder for.
3. Once prompted, the approver(s) will receive an email that asks them to review hours and reminds them of the deadline.
4. If you try submit hours to payroll before the hours have been approved by the designated approver(s), you will receive the following message.
5. If you submit hours to payroll when all hours have already been approved by the designated approver(s), then you will receive the following message.
Thank you for the feedback!