What information is contained in a background check?
All background checks performed by Checkr will perform the following checks.
- Verify their address history.
- Search against sex offender lists, terrorist watch lists, and county and national criminal databases.
- Search results for the criminal databases include felony and misdemeanor criminal cases as well as charges, disposition, dates, and sentencing information.
- Search the Global Watch List including searches of the Office of Inspector General (OIG) and Excluded Parties List (EPL)
- Search both the Office of Inspector General (OIG) Excluded Parties List System (which includes the GSA), and the OIG Waivers for Excluded Individuals and Entities.
Optional DMV checks will examine the employee's driving record.
Thank you for the feedback!