Editing the W-4 as an employee

You can update the tax withholding and filing status information on your Federal and State W-4s directly in Zenefits in the Tax Info section of the Personal Information app.

  • Click here to enter or update your Federal tax information.
  • Click here to enter or update your state tax information.

There's no need to upload anything. Zenefits will generate a new W-4 when you make changes to tax information.

Note: For any questions on the new W-4, you can learn more here.

Was this answer helpful?  

Still need our help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Contact us