Depending on a user's web browser, the steps to clear the browser's cache and cookies can vary. Please see instructions on how to clear cache for recommended web browsers below.
To quickly bring up the Clear Browsing Data menu in both Chrome and Firefox:
PC: Press Ctrl+Shift+Delete
Mac: Press Command+Shift+Delete (the bigger of the two Delete keys)
Windows: Ctrl + Shift + J
Mac OS: Cmd + Opt + J
If nothing happens when trying to download a document, it may be an issue with the browser settings. Check the browser's address bar for an icon with a red X. If this appears after clicking the link to download, then a pop-up blocker is enabled. Click the link to disable the pop-up blocker and retry the download.
There are a couple reasons that might prevent you from seeing an Inbox task:
If you're having trouble uploading a document into Zenefits, first make sure that you are using one of our recommended platforms. You can also try clearing your browser's cache or using an incognito window.
In the event a button or link is not working, first confirm there are no red notifications or error messages on the page due to an incomplete step. If there are no errors, try the troubleshooting steps below.
1. Make sure that whatever browser you're using is the most updated version.
2. Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies
3. For Google Chrome, click the three horizontal lines in the upper right hand corner of the window.
For Firefox, click the three horizontal lines in the upper right hand corner of the window.
4. If you're using the most updated version of Chrome or Firefox but still having issues, you may want to try clearing your cache and cookies.
5. If you're using Chrome and have cleared your cache and cookies and are still having issues, you may want to try clearing your application data.
6. If you've tried clearing your application data and you have a second computer, you may want to try testing the button or link there.
If a page in Zenefits does not display at all, or shows a continuous loading screen: