In the event a button or link is not working, first confirm there are no red notifications or error messages on the page due to an incomplete step. If there are no errors, try the troubleshooting steps below.
1. Make sure that whatever browser you're using is the most updated version.
2. Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies
3. For Google Chrome, click the three horizontal lines in the upper right hand corner of the window.
- To clear browsing data, click Clear Browsing Data in the More Tools tab.
- To open an incognito window in Chrome, click New Incognito Window.
For Firefox, click the three horizontal lines in the upper right hand corner of the window.
- To clear browsing data, click History and select Clear Recent History.
- To open an incognito window, click New Private Window.
4. If you're using the most updated version of Chrome or Firefox but still having issues, you may want to try clearing your cache and cookies.
5. If you're using Chrome and have cleared your cache and cookies and are still having issues, you may want to try clearing your application data.
6. If you've tried clearing your application data and you have a second computer, you may want to try testing the button or link there.
Thank you for the feedback!