How do I turn on two-step login for my company?
Administrators can turn on two-step login for their company by following the steps below:
- After logging in to Zenefits, click on Company.
- Click on Security Settings.
- Under the Two-Step Login header, click on the edit icon next to the Two-step Login Method.
- Select one of the following methods:
- None: No verification is required.
- Email Verification: An authentication code is sent to the employee's email.
- SMS Text/Authentication App: An authentication code is sent to the employee's device. After this setting is enabled, employees will be prompted to set their device the next time they log in.
- Click Save.
If you select either email verification or SMS text/Authentication app for two-step login, your administrators will be responsible for resetting any employee accounts if the employee loses access to their email or phone.
Thank you for the feedback!