Broker Contact Us
What is Broker Contact Us?
It’s the ability for brokers to submit cases to Zenefits Customer Care directly from the Partner Dashboard and/or the group overview page in Zenefits.
Why is this product feature important?
As a broker, you do not need to re-route clients back to Zenefits Customer Care for matters outside of benefits, rather, you can create and submit a case to the Zenefits Customer Care team on behalf of the client.
What is the difference between submitting a Broker question vs Admin question, in the Broker Contact Us flow?
- Some common examples of this are Commuter benefit issues, HSA/FSA issues, Zenefits Payroll issues.
- Some common examples of these types of questions are things like changing employee effective dates, opening an employee enrollment, processing of fulfillment tasks, and/or updating a group's waiting period.
How do I access Broker Contact Us?
From the Partner Dashboard or a Company Overview page:
- Search for the Customer Account in the Search Bar and navigate to the Customer Overview page.
- Click the Help icon on the top right corner of your screen.
- Enter your question into the Zen Assistant! The Zen Assistant is a power tool that can help you self-solve issues , without needing to submit a case to Zenefits' Customer Care team.
- If you are unable to self-solve your issue with the Zen Assistant's help, scroll to the bottom of the Zen Assistant indow and click "Contact Support."
- You'll then be prompted to complete a series of questions within the Contact Us flow, starting with who our Customer Care team should reach out too, you the broker OR an admin or employee with the Customer.
- Lastly, you'll be asked to provide information in the flow on the customer/broker issue prior to submitting the case. If you are submitting a case on behalf of a customer, please ensure you provide the point of contact for the customer!
- Customer Point of Contact: Zenefits needs this to confirm information and/or changes to sensitive information with the client. Please provide the admin and/or the employee Zenefits should work with directly.
- Customer Name: Please provide the group name as listed in Zenefits.
- Overview of Issue: As much detail and context on the issue as possible. Please include all of the affected employees here.
Who can utilize this product feature?
How can I tell if a case has been submitted successfully?
Thank you for the feedback!