What is the timeline for Zenefits Flex Benefits debits?
For Commuter Benefits, FSA, and HRA funds, companies are debited on a daily basis for employee transactions.
- Transactions made before 3 :45 PM CST will be posted and debited the same day.
- The transactions will be combined and debited from the company bank account as a single batch.
- Transactions made after 3 :45 PM CST will be posted the following day and be included in that day's batch debit.
- For example, a transaction that was made on Monday at 6pm CT would be posted on Tuesday.
- Admins can view their Zenefits Flex Benefits Invoices by logging in to their dashboard.
HSA funds are debited from company accounts on a semi-monthly basis and distributed to employee accounts.
Thank you for the feedback!