Documentation and Receipts Required for Flex Benefits Claims
Credit card receipts alone aren’t enough to process a claim.
In order to expedite the process, please send easy-to-read receipts that include the following details:
- The employee or dependent’s name
- The date the item or service was purchased
- The name of the provider who offered the item or service
- The price of the item or service
- The name of the item or service you received
- If submitting an FSA claim for Dependent Care, the following additional details must be included:
- Provider's Tax ID
- Social Security Number
Orthodontic purchases require additional documentation.
Claim processing may be delayed without the required documentation and receipts. If a receipt shows an ineligible expense, reimbursement may be fully or partially denied.
Thank you for the feedback!