What can I do with the mobile app as an employee or contingent worker?
- Admins and managers can approve their workers' time in the mobile app.
- Users can view their co-workers' work number, personal number, work email, and who their manager is. They can also navigate the company org chart.
- Admins or managers are not able to create change requests from within the mobile app.
- Admins and managers can approve or deny time off requests from their mobile app.
- Users can see and act on their tasks and notifications on the go.
- Zenefits Payroll customers can see their current and past pay stubs at any time.
- Users can access their medical, dental, vision, and other insurance information any time, anywhere.
- Users can view their Summary of Benefits and Coverage for every line of coverage in which they're enrolled.
- Users will also find contact information for their insurance carrier if they wish to determine their member ID but do not have their insurance card handy.
- Users can check their commuter, parking and FSA balance at any time, use their debit card, or even submit claims directly from their phone in a few taps.
- Users are not able to submit any claims directly in the app, this will need to be done in the web browser.
- Users can consult their most important work documents (offer letter, handbooks, and much more).
- Admins can see the status of a new hire's onboarding, who is set to start work in the weeks to come, and who has started most recently.
- If you wish to go through the hiring flow, please note you will be taken to the mobile web browser as this is not currently supported within the app.
- If you are a reviewer, you can complete a performance review from anywhere on your mobile device. You can also save it for later or pick up a review started on a desktop.
- However, you cannot complete shared feedback on the mobile app.
- Users cannot access one-on-ones, goals, or create a new performance review from the app.
Thank you for the feedback!