How can I view benefits information in the Zenefits Mobile App?
Use the steps below to access insurance information after setting up the mobile app.
- Log into the app.
- From the More tab at the bottom of the screen, select Insurance.
- There will be a tab for each line of coverage in which you're enrolled.
- Each line of coverage has the following information:
- Member name
- Group name
- Group ID
- Effective date
- RX BIN / PCN
- Member Services phone number.
- Tap the number to call or copy.
- Claims information.
- Summary of Benefits.
If your company hosts life insurance in Zenefits, you'll also be able to view beneficiary information by tapping Other, Life Insurance, then See Beneficiaries.
If you're a dependent wishing to get mobile access to your insurance information, we recommend setting up an account with the insurance carrier. The Zenefits mobile app is designed to be utilized by workers of the company.
Note that the mobile app is a read-only view of your benefits information. If you wish to make changes to your benefits, you'll need to log into a desktop or mobile web version of your account.
Thank you for the feedback!