Learn how to contact TriNet HR Platform and HR Plus (previously TriNet Zenefits) Customer Care Support Team.
If you need to contact our support team, please refer to the steps in this article to learn more about this process. Before reaching out, there are a couple of things you should know:
We only support the TriNet HR Platform and HR Plus (previously TriNet Zenefits).
The TriNet PEO Support Team provides support to TriNet PEO customers.
The TriNet PEO Support Team does not have access to HR Platform (previously TriNet Zenefits) data and will not be able to assist you with HR Platform requests.
Our hours of operation are 5AM – 4PM PST M-F.
Before contacting support, you should review our Help Center articles, Training Videos, and The Wing customer community to help you find the answer to your question. If you’re not able to find what you’re looking for, our Customer Care team is here to help!
To access our support options, you must be logged into your dashboard. If you are unable to log into your account, you can reset your password or contact our team without logging in by clicking the 'Need help logging in?' button at the bottom of the login page. If you do not see that button, you can access it here.
To contact support:
1. Log into your account by clicking the 'Login' button on the top right corner of www.trinet.com and then select the 'Login' button under 'HR Platform & HR Plus'.
- If you need help logging in, click here.
2. Once logged in, click the blue chat box on the bottom right-hand corner of your TriNet Dashboard.
3. Type your question or contact support within the text box.
4. Click the submit button and review your options.
5. Click the 'Contact Customer Care Support Team' button if you still need support.
6. Make the selection that best suits your issue. We’ll route you to the best channel to contact TriNet Customer Care Team and match you with the right specialist.
Things to know when Contacting the Customer Care Team via the Phone Option
You will need to have your Support ID and your Support Reference Number available. Please make sure to enter the correct reference number provided to you under the phone option within the support flow. This will ensure you are routed to the correct team. If you do not enter the correct number, this will result in you being routed to a team who cannot assist with your issue which will delay resolution time.