Learn how to contact TriNet Zenefits Customer Care Support team.
If you need to contact our support team, please refer to the steps in this article to learn more about this process. Before reaching out, there are a couple of things you should know:
Our hours of operation are 5AM – 4PM PST M-F.
Before contacting support, you should review our Help Center articles and Training Videos available to help you find the answer to your question. If you’re not able to find what you’re looking for, our Customer Care team is here to help!
To access our support options, you must be logged into your dashboard. If you are unable to log into your account, you can reset your password or contact our team without logging in by clicking the 'Need help logging in?' button at the bottom of the login page. If you do not see that button, you can access it here.
To contact support:
1. Click the blue chat box on the bottom right-hand corner of the Zenefits Dashboard.
- You can also click ‘Help’ in the top right corner of your dashboard or click on the Support app from the main Zenefits Dashboard.
2. Type your question into Zen Assist and we’ll provide you with an answer that best matches your inquiry.
3. If we are unable to answer your question, you can scroll down to the bottom of Zen Assist and click Contact Support.
4. Make the selection that best suits your issue. We’ll route you to the best channel to contact TriNet Zenefits Customer Care Team and match you with the right specialist.
Things to know when Contacting the Customer Care Team via the Phone Option
You will need to have your Support ID and your Support Reference Number available. Please make sure to enter the correct reference number provided to you under the phone option within the support flow. This will ensure you are routed to the correct team. If you do not enter the correct number, this will result in you being routed to a team who cannot assist with your issue which will delay resolution time.