Kentucky Payroll & Tax Registration Guide

Companies who pay employees in Kentucky must register with the KY Department of Revenue for a Withholding Account Number and register with the KY Office of Employment & Training for an Employer ID Number. 

KY Withholding Account Number

KY Unemployment Compensation (UC) Account Number

Required Payroll Documentation:

  • Yes

Third Party Access /POA Needed:

  • No

Local Income Taxes Imposed:

  • Yes

State Resources:

Visit state resources for specific tax rates and wage details:

      Still need our help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Contact us